Our Contact Centres are experiencing large call and chat volumes and you may experience long wait times before we can answer you.
- If you are contacting us about travel that is not within the next 48 hours, please consider coming back later.
- You can make a new booking or change an existing booking on emirates.com
- If you need to find out about travel requirements for your travel, please check the details on the travel requirements page. Our contact centre consultants also refer to this information.
- If your flight has been cancelled or impacted by route suspensions due to COVID‑19 restrictions, you don’t need to contact us immediately for rebooking. You can simply hold on to your Emirates ticket and when flights resume, get in touch with us, or your booking office to make new travel plans. Get all the information on the “Keep your ticket” option here.
- To ensure you receive flight updates and notifications, please ensure you’ve provided us with your latest contact details under Manage Your Booking.